This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IMPLIES THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1.1 www.Vedson.com ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Vedson, a company incorporated under the laws of India. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Vedson at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
1.2 Vedson shall not be required to notify You, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms and Conditions. The revised Terms and Conditions shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page www.Vedson.com to view the most current Terms and Conditions. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Vedson may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms and Conditions in a specified manner before prior to any further use of the Website and the Services is provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms and Conditions, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
1.4 Vedson agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. Shopnshops shall not be liable to deliver any merchandize or Services purchased by Users for delivery in locations outside India.
2.2 While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
2.3 All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping/delivering Your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
2.4 Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Vedson liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on Vedson’s Website.
2.6 You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Vedson is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Vedson Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Vedson is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
2.7 Payment Facility for Buyers: You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
3. Eligibility to Use
3.1 Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.
3.2 The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Vedson system by Vedson for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Vedson through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws. Vedson reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Vedson’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
3.3 Vedson reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
3.4 You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
4. User Account, Password, and Security
4.1 Vedson makes the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided Vedson certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through log-in ID and password, which can include a facebook, gmail, yahoo ID or any other valid email ID (collectively, the "Account Information"). If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under Your Display Name and Password. The Services may also be subject to procedures for use of the Website, Terms of Offer For Sale, uploaded guidelines, rules, additional terms of service, or other disclaimer & notices, if any ("Additional Terms"). If there is any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that service.
4.2 The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Vedson of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Vedson cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4.2. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Vedson or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
4.3 The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
4.4 You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
4.5 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Vedson has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Vedson has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
5. Pricing Information
5.1 Vedson strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website. Vedson strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however errors may occur. Vedson cannot confirm the price of the product until You make the order.
5.2 If a product/service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, Vedson shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product/service, unless the product has already been delivered or the service has already been availed by You. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, Vedson may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation.
5.3 Prices and availability of the products and services provided or offered on the site are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Vedson. Vedson may revise and cease to make available any product/services at any time. In the event, Vedson is unable to deliver the product to You on time or at all, You will be notified by an e-mail and Your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product or at Your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. Vedson shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
5.4 You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Vedson expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card.
5.5 Vedson shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Vedson with our acquiring bank from time to time.
6. User Obligations
6.1 Subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Vedson grants You a non-exclusive, limited privilege to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
6.2 You agree to use the Services, Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms and Conditions; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
6.3 You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that You access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
6.4 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Vedson. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
6.5 You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Vedson disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under Section 16 herein.
6.6 If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Vedson server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Vedson, including any Vedson Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Vedson or other third parties;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate the Terms and Conditions including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
6.7 You agree that You are solely responsible to Vedson and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Vedson or its affiliates or its vendors may suffer) for any such breach.
6.8 You agree and acknowledge that Vedson is not the seller of the products and the services and Vedson shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. Vedson is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
6.9 You agree that Vedson may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.
6.10 You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
6.11 You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
6.12 You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
6.13 You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms www.Vedson.com, Vedson, Sport A Look Private Limited, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Vedson or Sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Vedson’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Vedson’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Website.
6.14 You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
6.15 You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
6.17 You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
6.19 Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
6.20 It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
6.21 Vedson shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally.
7. Use of Materials
7.1 Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Terms, Vedson hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Vedson), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions;
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
7.2 The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Vedson.
7.3 Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Vedson or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by the express written permission of Vedson.
7.4 Any purchase of the merchandise or Services from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Services or merchandize purchased is not transferrable to any third party for profit.
8. Usage Conduct
8.1 You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
8.2 You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
8.3 You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
8.4 Vedson shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Vedson with our acquiring bank from time to time.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
9.1 The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Vedson and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Material on Vedson is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
9.2 The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Vedson or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Vedson, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
9.3 Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Sport A Look Private Limited owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Vedson", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
9.4 Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Vedson or thirty party owner of such Content.
9.5 It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
10. Third Party Content
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, vendor details, reports on news, blogs, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Vedson. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Vedson does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Vedson shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
11.1 The website, services and other materials are provided by Vedson on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Vedson makes no warranty that (i) the website or the services will meet your requirements or your use of the website or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, complete, true, accurate, secure, non-misleading or error-free; (ii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website, services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable; (iii) the quality of the website, services or other materials will meet your expectations; or that (iv) any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Vedson or through or from use of the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
11.2 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vedson will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. Vedson also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
11.3 Vedson will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. Vedson has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but Vedson neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Vedson shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Vedson shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Vedson’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Vedson is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Vedson accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
11.4 Vedson shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
11.5 Vedson will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Vedson does not warrant that this website; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
11.6 Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
11.7 You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
12. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
12.3 In no event shall Vedson, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services or Products, unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data, breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products, any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Vedson has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
12.4 Vedson shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Vedson during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Vedson. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Vedson is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Vedson’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Vedson shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users.
12.5 In no event will Shoparno.Com will be liable for any money lying to your credit in Vedson Credit, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Vedson Credit or association with the Vedson Credit.
12.6 The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
13. Violation of the Terms and Conditions
13.1 You agree that Vedson may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if Vedson determines that You have violated these Terms and Conditions or Additional Terms. You also agree that any violation by You of these Terms and Conditions will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to Vedson, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to Vedson obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Vedson deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Vedson may have at law or in equity.
13.2 You agree that Vedson may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
13.3 If Vedson does take any legal action against You as a result of Your violation of these Terms and Conditions, Vedson will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Vedson.
14.1 The Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Vedson as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with Vedson, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your accounts for all of the Services that You use, where Vedson has made this option available to You.
14.2 Vedson may, at any time, with or without notice, terminate the Terms and Conditions (or portion thereof, such as any individual Additional Terms) with You if:
- You use any false e-mail address or use the Website for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Vedson by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then Vedson reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to You.
- Vedson is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful);
- The provision of the Services to You by Vedson is, in Vedson’s opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- Vedson has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
14.3 Vedson may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Services.
14.4 You agree that all terminations shall be made in Vedson’s sole discretion and that Vedson shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
14.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, these Terms and Conditions will survive indefinitely unless and until Vedson chooses to terminate them.
14.6 If You or Vedson terminates Your use of the Website, Vedson may delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website and Vedson will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
15. Governing Law
15.1 These Terms and Conditions and all transactions entered into on or through the Website and the relationship between You and Vedson shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
15.2 You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website, the Terms and Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Vedson shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
16. Report Abuse
In the event You come across any abuse or violation of these Terms and Conditions or if You become aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to Vedson support team.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
18. Communication & Transaction
18.1 You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from Vedson relating to Services provided through the Website. A User can unsubscribe/opt-out from receiving communications from Vedson through e-mail anytime by: Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address.---by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail. When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
18.2 The Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions on the Website. Vedson is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Vedson does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Vedson does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Vedson does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Vedson accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Vedson is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Vedson cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Vedson shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Vedson does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Vedson does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- The Vedson is only a website that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Vedson is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Vedson hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Vedson have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Vedson is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Seller(s) that You transact with.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Vedson and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Vedson and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Vedson cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website.
- You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
19. General Provisions
19.1 Notice: All notices of Vedson will be served by email or by general notification on the Website. Any notice provided to Vedson pursuant to the Terms and Conditions should be sent to Vedson support.
19.2 Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Terms and Conditions, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party. Vedson’s rights under the Terms and Conditions are freely transferable by Vedson to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
19.3 Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Term of Use, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
19.4 Waiver: Any failure by Vedson to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms and Conditions, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by Vedson of that provision or right.
20. Feedback and Information
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Vedson shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Vedson is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Vedson may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Vedson for the feedback under any circumstances.
21. Website for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Vedson is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Website at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that Vedson is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on Vedson.
22. Contents Posted on Website
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Membership on the Website is free for Buyers. Vedson does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Vedson reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Vedson may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Vedson reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Vedson.
23. Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Vedson make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Website from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Vedson is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Vedson. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Website vest with Vedson nor shall Vedson have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Website.